Coldmatic Insulated Panel Systems
Coldmatic’s “CAMLOCK Insulated Panel System”, out-performs all other polyurethane panel systems, by offering a full Tongue & Groove panel joint that is Mechanically Closed, producing an “Airtight Seal”.
Camlock panels are the preferred choice for the Food, Cold Storage, Government, Industrial, Medical, & Scientific Research industries, who demand the ultimate in Climate & Atmosphere control.
Panels meet all CFIA and USDA requirements.
- Polyurethane Insulating Core
- Steel/ Stainless / or Aluminium metal Facings (18-26 gauge)
- Smooth or embossed profile
Camlock Fasteners offer an Airtight Panel Joint
Why Choose Camlock Panels?
- Superior panel joint offering the best functionality.
- Structurally reinforced for greater span & strength.
- Installation costs are greatly reduced.
- Re-usable – Easy to expand or remove.
- Trim, caulking & Fasteners, are not required.
- Modular design for ease of repair or part replacement.
- Quick delivery times.
- Factory Approved & Certified by all Government Bodies.
- Versatility in Layout, Size and Location :Our panels offers the maximum flexibility to suit your individual coldroom requirements with precision engineered 100% polyurethane insulated panels, no wood or structural members are required. the foamed-in-place urethane panel in 70 mm(3″) or 100 mm (4″) thick and available with a standard finish of baked white enamel or optional finishes of stainless steel, smooth and embossed aluminium and galvanized steel.
- Urethane Insulation: “Foamed-in-place” polyurethane with its very high strength-weight ratio superior “closed-cell” insulation properties and low density is used in all panels. it has double the insulation value (K=.12) pf conventional material EG. 4″ thickness panel is equal to 8 1/2″ of fiberglass. Its peak insulation efficiency remains constant. Our panels are vermin proof and odor free.
- Walls and Corners: Corners are built as part of a wall panel with a die formed 90 degree angled section to provide a strong and rigid structure. Wall panels are available in 300 mm to 1200 mm (1ft to 4ft.) width. walkins are available in any length, width and height combination of standard sizes in 150mm (6″) increments up to warehouse size.
- Ceiling and Floor: Celing and floor are available in 300 mm to 1200 mm (1ft to4ft.)width. Ceiling Floors are supplied in stock length of 1200 mm (4′) to 3600 mm (12′) in 150mm (6″) increments.
- Panel Fasteners: Cam-lock panel fasteners are permanently foamed-in-place in the exact position for perfect alignment and easy of assembly with the use of a simple hexagon wrench. The cam-lock arm assembly in one panel engages the pin assembly of the adjacent panel and draws, secures and locks the panels together forming a vapor proof tight urethane panel joint.
Please refer to our CAMLOCK Product Brochure, for information on Camlock