Modular "CAMLOCK" Panel Technology
Coldmatic has been Designing, Manufacturing, & Installing, “Walk-in Cold Rooms” for over 50 years, with thousands of satisfied customers throughout the Food, Medical, Manufacturing, Government, and Technology sectors.
- Generating & maintaining “COLD”, in 5-8 times more expensive than maintaining Heat.
- Save an Energy costs from the planning phase, by choosing an insulated panel system, that has been Engineered to perform under extreme temperature conditions!
- CAMLOCK- Deep Freezing Panels, are specially designed for Cold Storage applications, incorporating a “Mechanically Fastened” – “Double Tongue & Groove panel joint”.
- This joint creates an “Air-tight Seal” between the walls, ceiling, and floor – which is specific only to a Camlock insulated panel system.
Camlock Insulated Panels offer unmatched performance & value.
- Simple to install or remove
- Easy to expand or re-size
- Zero construction waste
- Savings on refriferation costs
- Polyurethane insulating core.
- Double tongue & Groove panel joint.
- Mechanically closed secondary joint system.
- Structurally reinforced interior ribbing.
- One section door panels & corners.
- Designed to order – Modular Construction.
Coldmatic Camlock panels are specifically designed for Cold storage applications, where an Air-tight panel joint is mandatory.
We offer a variety of shielving types and designs, to suit your material storage requirements
Heavy & Light loading
- Frozen Meats & Seafood.
- Poultry & thawed Meats
- Produce & Vegetables
- Bakery items & Delicates
- Harardous materials
- Pre-fabricated panel & door sections.
- Modular design for easy assembly.
- Full tongue & grove panel joints, designed & required for cold storage.
- Mechanically fastened – foamed in place camlocks, for an air-tight seal.
- Structurally reinforced panels, with a polyurethane insulating core.
- Minimum R-Value of 7.8/inch.
- Once Section corners for extra rigidity.
- Re-inforced floors for higher loading.
- CFIA & USDA approved paint finish.
- Stainless Steel or Aluminium finish (Interior & Exterior).
- Reinforced floors, with Stainless or Aluminium Treadplates.
- Protective Kickplates / Bumpers.
- Sliding or Swing – door options.
- Viewport windows.
- Access Ramps – Inetrnal/External.
- Lighting & Temperature Alarms.
We offer a vast array of options designed to suit any customer requirements.
Customers & Applications
- Blast Freezers
- Deep chilling cells
- Coolers & Holding rooms
- Beer & Beverage coolers
- Bakery Coolers & Delicates
- Material Storage rooms
- Medical, Technology, & Reserach
- Food processing rooms
- Clean rooms/ Motuaries
- Supermarkets & Grocers
- Convenience Stores
- Restaurants & Kitchens
- Food Franchises
- Food Processors
- Fuel Stations / Food Stops
- Hospitals/Bio-Medical Mortuaries
Download the Coldroom Room Brochure here!