Power Operated Door
- Self calibrating or manual calibration to nay door size and weight.
- No mechanical limit switches reqired.
- System status LCD display/control panel for simplified on-site Diagnotics.
- Wide range AC volatges 115, 208, 230, 460, 575 Volts 1/3 Ph, 60 Hz.
- Hi quality advanced brushless servo motor technology.
- Planetary gear for high efficiency and high reliability of motor.
- Double shielded precision stainless steel motor bearings.
- Adjustable open and close speeds, with “S” curve soft start and soft stop.
- Obstruction sensing and auto recovery from obstruction.
- Adjustable time delay for automatic closing.
- Simple menu operation with keypad and LCD( password access).
- 7 programmable inputs for loop sensors.
- Ultrasonic sensors, radio-control, other sensors etc.
- Cycle counter for a maintenance schedule.
- 24 VAC to power accessories.
- Environment: -20 C to +50 ° C, motor operates at lower temperature with heating strips.
- High duty cycle rating (240/hour, 5000/day).
- Solid state, Digital signal Processor control.
- Automatic switch-over to battery (optional) to continue normal operation udner power failure (up to 500 cycles).
- NEMA 4 – Standard motor.
- NEMA 4 – panel control (Optional).
- UL / ULC listed.
- Output torques 70 in.lb. to 400 in.lb.
- Operator output shaft speeds from 70 to 350 RPM.
- Proper choice of sprocket ratio gives required door speed with high pulling power.
- Only 18 lb. gear motor weight.
- Control algorithms maintain efficiency operation under high torque demands in start/stop applications.
- Soft start/stop peak current limiting minimizes electric energy usage costs.
With over 50 years of experience in Refrigerated Products the Sumit team is dedicated to customers at all levels. We promise to deliver on time quality products at a price that will fit your budget. If you do not already know us a company you probably know us from the past as we owned and operated Coldmatic, General Refrigeration, Clark Door, Foster, Coldstream, Oryx Fixtures, Coldmatic Building System, and contemporary panels. Our people have produced more insulated walk in panels and doors for supermarkets, convenience stores, hotels, restaurants and other places than anyone else in the industry.
- Blast Freezers
- Atmosphere Control Clean Rooms
- Warehousing Commercial
- All stainless steel track system making it hygienic in nature.
- Tabular track with UHMW wheels for smooth operation.
- Reduced friction ratio (requiring less power to move).
- Simple to install ( 1 to 2 hours).
- Uncomplicated adjustments and settings.
- Single or by-part.
- Well thought of construction details make this door the clever alternative.
- Manual slider has auto assist closing option.
- Electric power operator.
- Wood with clad, Aluminum, or H.D.P.E. frame.
- Optional finishes: stainless steel or aluminium.
- Locking devices.
- Stainless Steel, Galvanized or Aluminium kick-plate.
- Viewport window.
- Full height vinyl strip curtains
Download the Sliding Panel Brochure here!